There are some weeks I look at my calendar and think to myself, “how am I going to find the time to eat healthy?” When I find myself asking that question, I know I need to do a little bit of meal prepping, so I make healthy food choices all week.
It took approximately 10 minutes this morning to whip up a batch of Paleo muffins. It is a very simple recipe and extremely versatile. You can add in different types of nuts or fruit for new flavor combinations! Today, I topped half of the batch with fresh blueberries, and added cinnamon + vanilla to all of the muffins. Let me know what your favorite variations are!
2 cups almond flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
Half a cup coconut oil
2 tablespoons honey
1/3 cup of water
Optional: 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, vanilla to taste, fresh berries, chocolate chips, nuts. Mix and match!
Preheat oven to 350°
1. – mix together almond flour, baking powder, and salt
2. – warm up coconut oil, water and honey in a small pan until melted
3. – add coconut oil water and honey into the dry ingredients and mix well
4. – add eggs to the bowl and mix well
5. – fill muffin cups and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.